Ways to Volunteer
- Be a part of serving more than 800 meals every day
- Clothing Shop/Warehouse
- Help provide clothing and hygiene products to 700+ people per month
- Sewing Training Center
- Teach clients to make and mend clothing items on sewing machines
- Community Garden
- Use your green thumb to grow fresh fruits & veggies in our garden
- Professional Skills
- Share professional knowledge with job-seekers in our community
- Prayer, Music & Arts
- Come pray with our clients or entertain on our worship stage
- Donation Drives
- Collect money, food, or clothing to help the homeless in Kansas City
There are so many ways to serve!
Please contact us and schedule a time to partner with us in serving the homeless and poor in our community.
I love serving at Hope Faith because I love the people there. I love to bake, so I take treats for the kitchen staff. My husband offered to smoke some meat for me to take, but instead, I was moved to invite some of the interns to our home for a cook-out. With the blessing of the organization, I invited the interns.
When the night arrived, we all had the BEST time! The interns have become my "second family" and I love spending time with them. My prayer is that God will grant them the desires of their hearts. My life has been changed by serving at Hope Faith. I am blessed beyond measure!
Lucy and Daniel
Lucy and Daniel are from Liberia. When they heard about the opportunity to learn to sew, they saw the opportunity to meet an urgent need in their homeland. On a visit home, they took gently used clothing to the people in their town, but discovered that the children had no undergarments. Lucy has learned to make these colorful bloomers to send back and Daniel is learning to repair machines. When they retire, they plan to move back to Liberia and share their newfound skills. The volunteers at the center have even given them a sewing machine to take with them! Hope Faith's reach has no borders!
*Note: The sewing center is 100% volunteer driven!